Thursday, May 26, 2011

Diary series #2 05262011

I'm excited to finish training at Cheddars...
I want to start the job
Want to be a waitress again
Want to earn money 
earn lots and lots and LOTSSSSS
go shopping again 
spend alot
but only for needed and desirable items and things.
I want to tint my car windows
I want to earn lots of money...
I should go study now..
quiz tomorrow...
still nervous sometimes but I need to get over it....
like NOW.
I just finished eating my dinner.
Lately (this whole week), I have been eating really late...
which is really bad...
messes up my digestive system....w/e....
need more sleep again....
so tired when i woke up this morning....
should i always indent?
should i always skip a line?
press enter?
hmmmmmm.....
maybe its more convenient to read?
.no?
tomorrow is the second to last training day.
I already got my schedule...
but I need to fix some things...
because I don't want to work on Sunday...
That's Larry and Mylinh's day <3
I was watching "Drunken to love you" (Taiwanese drama)
Starring Rainie Yang!!!! 
She is my most favorite actress from Taipei!!!!
IDOL <3
ok....going back to my drama and then maybe studyinggggg......
hmmmmmm
should I?
we'll see <3
-Mylinh Huynh
05262011

No comments:

Post a Comment