Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Diary series #1 05252011

I want to go shopping...
I want to see Larry...
I hope that i can make lots of money next week :)
I want to clear up my face :)
I want to go on a fun vacation!
I want to hang out with friends more often....
I need sleep...
I want to party and dance.
well mainly i want to dance.
I want to be known.
I want to model :P
I want to become famous (well not exactly, just known)
I want to dance.
I want to choreograph.
I want to do crazy things....
crazy hot things....
I want to make money
lots and lots of it.
I want to have my own camera crew following me.
Documenting my days and weeks.
I want to eat right now.
Maybe some sweets and chips.
I want to finish some episodes from a recent drama I just started.
I want to hang out with my boyfriend more often.
I want to see him more often, and not just once a week or so.
I want my hair to grow out more.
I like reading this blog.....yourfilthysexsecrets.tumblr.com
I want to become sexier
and cuter
and prettier
I want to be the most beautiful for him.
I want my privacy.
I want my exposure....
I'm filled with knowledge and secrets.
But I want to learn more and more.
To experience new adventures and experiences :)
To travel this beautiful world.
But not alone, I want to be with him.
My future husband <3
I want to finally be happy and joyful.
I want my days
to be filled with
laughter
and smiles
and hugs
and kisses.

But time will tell,
when my dreams will come true,
and I can wake up one day
and look to the one beside me
and smile with the most content feeling in m heart
that feels like
"I'm the happiest person right now"
"I'm so lucky"
"My life is complete"
That type of overwhelming joy in your heart.
I can't wait till that moment.
-Mylinh Huynh
05252011

No comments:

Post a Comment