Thursday, April 14, 2011

Something misunderstood from the past


Truthfully, i dont think anyone understands that sometimes there is so much going on that i cant handle and have time to hang out with friends. people blamed t bc of my bf at the time and w/e but truthfully at that time...my parents were splitting up for good and the whole family was a wreck to a point that i would cry myself to sleep every night. there is things that just keep happening one after the other and time just past to a point where i feel lost. and when i hit that point where i felt "lost," i didnt know how to reconnect anymore bc i had that feeling where i didnt belong anymore....i wanted someone anyone to reach out and say "hey your still my friend" but no one did...no one texted me just to say hey...so i felt like you all forgot and didnt care about me...i felt all alone in life...no friends...no one to care for me...no family...so i just had one person beside me and that was my bf. i couldnt tell the whole world about my family...too many things were happening that i didnt have time to JUST STOP and explain everything.... the drama hasnt ended my family cooled down for a year but its starting up again since last month....i cant take it anymore...im literally crying ad stressed out each day and night....

i missed you guys the most



I hope you guys understand...there is difficulties in life...and I just like everyone had went through one of the worst times in my life...try to understand me without doubting me, misunderstanding me, blaming me, or neglecting me


I love you guys...to me once your accepted into my life :) you will always be there...maybe sometimes I don't say it or show it but you are very special to me.


I have never forgotten you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment